Welcome to Camping Monte Generoso!
In wishing you a pleasant stay, we invite you to take note of the campsite regulations and to observe the code of conduct for the benefit of all guests.
Team Camping Monte Generoso
- On arrival at the campsite you must register at Reception and present a valid identity document.
- Pitch assignment is carried out by the campsite staff. Any movement is possible only and exclusively with the consent of the campsite manager.
- Please check out according to the timetable displayed at the Reception. In order to avoid queues and to facilitate the work of the staff, it is advisable to pay any outstanding amounts the day before departure.
- Rental caravans must be vacated by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure and pitches by 12:00 a.m.
- Late check-out is only possible on request and payment.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR GOOD CO-EXISTENCE AMONG GUESTS
- Young people under the age of 18 are only allowed if accompanied by parents or other adult relatives.
- All guests are asked to behave in a respectful manner towards other campers and the campsite facilities.
- In order to avoid excessive noise, it is requested to moderate the volume of radios, mobile phone ringtones and musical instruments even during the day. From 10:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m. all equipment must be switched off.
- Absolute quiet is required from 10:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m. / in high season from 11:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m. Thank you to moderate also the volume of your voice.
- In order not to disturb the peace at night, from 10:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m. / in high season from 11:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m., the barrier at the main entrance remains closed. Guests must leave their vehicles in the outdoor car park. Access to the interior of the campsite is only possible on foot.
- On the internal roads, motor vehicles circulate slowly and with the utmost caution.
- It is stipulated that each plot is intended for a maximum of 5 persons, either with a car/motorbike and a tent, or with a car and a caravan, or with a camper van. The addition of a further tent can be granted on request to Reception.
- The plots are marked out and everyone is requested not to encroach on neighbouring plots with objects or tent poles, and to leave enough space between plots for their own passage, thus avoiding crossing the occupied plots.
- In order to respect the vegetation, the ground and the campsite equipment, please do not make holes in the ground and/or dig drainage channels. The occupied plot must be left clean, tidy and in exactly the same state as on arrival.
- Lighting fires in the open air is not authorised.
- The use of drugs (cannabis or similar) is strictly forbidden.
- After using the sanitary facilities, please leave the premises clean and tidy. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied and their behaviour monitored while in the sanitary facilities.
- Parents or whoever takes their place are obliged to supervise children on the beach and when swimming in the lake.
- In the evening, all boats not secured to the buoy must be taken out of the water
- Football may only be played in the reserved areas and at the scheduled times, without causing disturbance and/or damage to things and/or people.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and accompanied outside the campsite for their needs, where there is a robidog, equipped with free bags for the disposal of dog excrement. The campsite has a Dogs regulations that can be consulted online or requested at the Reception.
- The campsite encourages the separate collection of waste and invites you to use the waste bins with care (glass, pet, cans, paper, etc.).
- For non-recyclable waste, please use the official bags available at Reception and place them in the containers outside the campsite.
- Lost property must be handed in at the Campsite Reception.
- Visits from outside the campsite are possible but must be announced to Reception. Overnight stays and the use of the facilities are subject to a charge.
- The Campsite Administration declines all responsibility in the event of accidents, loss or damage to campers’ property.
Here the Camping Regulations for download.
Please Note: Entry to the campsite implies full acceptance and observance of these Regulations. The Management of the Camping Monte Generoso reserves the right to expel at any time guests who behave incorrectly or inappropriately.